Our annual report is published in February and reports on the previous financial year, from 1 October to 30 September. For a hard copy, please contact us.
Current annual report
Financial statements and notes for the year ended 30 September 2016. Statutory disclosures. Independent auditor's report.
- Audited summary financial statements (PDF, 1MB) for the year ended 30 September 2016.
Previous annual reports
- Annual report 2014–15 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual report 2013–14 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2012–13 (PDF 4MB)
- Annual report 2011–12 (PDF 5MB)
- Annual report 2010–11 (PDF 2MB)
- Annual report 2009–10 (PDF 2MB)
The 2016-17 Operational Plan sets out an action plan focused at delivering on the primary purpose of Beef + Lamb New Zealand.
- Operational Plan 2016-17 (PDF, 744KB)
The levy proposal for the 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Referendum sets out our planned programme of work for the six years from 2016–22.
- 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 1MB)
The Constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running our organisation.
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand Limited Constitution (PDF, 302KB)